IML TM-steel industrial floor panels are a lasting and economic solution for all surfaces subject to heavy loads. It is available in different materials, dimensions and edge formations.
- pickled (also as tear-drop pattern)
- stainless steel, quality V2A (also as tear-drop pattern)
- stainless steel, quality V4A
- R12 (for stainless steel, qualities V2A and V4A)
- straight (type ST)
- interlocking/intermeshing (type IG)
total height of plate:
We would like to highlight our plate type IG, which allows a largely vibration-free driving on surfaces or joints because of the interlocking/intermeshing laying.
We also offer a solution for areas with low working heights: the IMLTM-steel industrial floor panel with a total height of only 16mm.